Yes, we can facilitate this. If you email us letting us know the topics you teach (or plan to teach) we will be able to give you details on other schools/colleges that have made entries for those topics.
Articles in this section
- GCSE History A: Can my students answer the questions in any order they like?
- GCSE History A: How long should students spend on each question in the exams?
- GCSE History A: Do my students need to know everything in the textbook? How should I best use the textbooks?
- GCSE History A: How should my students approach the exam questions?
- GCSE History A: Can you put me in touch with other teachers who teach my topics?
- GCSE History A: I’m not sure how much depth to teach in. How can I get help with planning my delivery?
- GCSE History A: Will you be making any more changes to the specification?
- GCSE History A: Now that the International Relations Period Study only covers 50 years rather than 80, do I need to teach in more depth?