OCR provide a range of free resources to support our qualifications available through Teach Cambridge.
- Delivery Guides – topic based guidance notes from examiners and links to resources,
- Check In Tests – topic based exercises,
- Practice Papers – written to the same criteria as the exam papers,
- Alternative Papers – edited versions of the past papers,
- Past Papers – the papers sat by students in previous years, with examiners’ report,
- Candidates Exemplar material – complements the examiners’ report using examples of candidates work to highlight common issues seen by the assessors.
The Useful links section of the OCR website also includes links to a range of generic online Maths support.
Students will have access to revision material and past papers (excluding the latest set which will be held secure on Teach Cambridge) on the ‘Past paper finder’ section on the OCR website.
There are two sets of endorsed textbooks for this specification, published by Cambridge University Press and Hodder Education. For more information, including links to where you can purchase them, see the ‘Textbooks and other resources’ section on Teach Cambridge.
If you have any queries or questions, email us via email@example.com, call us on 01223 553998 or Tweet us @OCR_Maths. You can also sign up to subject updates and receive up-to-date email information about resources and support.