Contact the OCR sport and PE subject advisor team on the following:
Resources can be found on the qualification page here and the following:
- Full Specifications
- Physical Education information sheet for options evenings
- The online Scheme of Work Builder
- Online Delivery Guides
- Topic Exploration Packs, Transition Guides and Lesson Elements
- Teacher Guides including Glossary of terms – one for GCSE and GCE available
- Full set of Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)
- Past papers and mark schemes for June 2017 - November 2020
- Online ExamBuilder
- Level of response candidate exemplars (with examiner comments)
- NEA Guides and assessment grids
- Exemplar videos of practical activities and commentary on levelling
- Downloadable copies of all required forms
- Links to OCR endorsed textbooks.
- OCR Train - help develop confidence in marking the NEA for GCSE/AS/A Level PE
Available from Interchange – password protected
- A full sets of practice papers and mark schemes
- Past Papers, mark schemes and examiners reports for June 2022
Other useful OCR webpages
The physical education, sport and leisure homepage, with links to all our PE and Sport qualifications, team info, newsletters, videos and more, plus a link to the Level 2 Cambridge Nationals in Sports Science and Sport Studies and the Level 2 and Level 3 Cambridge Technicals in Sport and Physical Activity
Contains links to useful information including free, termly, teacher networks (to see listings and book yourself in www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/ocr-7732496215).
OCR CPD Hub contains upcoming face to face courses and online webinars plus downloadable resources from CPD sessions which have previously run.