Centres can contact the OCR sport and PE subject advisor team on the following;
Resources can be found on the qualification page here and the following:
- Full Specifications
Physical Education information sheet for options evenings
- Online Delivery Guides
- Topic Exploration Packs, Transition Guides and Lesson Elements
- Teacher Guides including Glossary of terms – one for GCSE and GCE available
- Full set of Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)
- Past papers and mark schemes for June 2017 - November 2020
- Online ExamBuilder
- Level of response candidate exemplars (with examiner comments)
- NEA Guide and assessment grids
- Exemplar videos of practical activities and commentary on levelling
- Downloadable copies of all required forms
- Links to OCR endorsed textbooks.
- OCR Train - to help develop confidence in marking the NEA for GCSE/AS/A Level PE
Available from Teach Cambridge (password protected):
- A full sets of practice papers and mark schemes
- Past Papers, mark schemes and examiners reports
- Candidate exemplars with examiner commentaries
Teacher networks can be accessed on Teach Cambridge.
OCR professional development contains details of upcoming face to face courses and online webinars plus downloadable resources from CPD sessions which have previously run.