Contact the OCR science subject advisor team:
Available from Teach Cambridge
In Autumn 2022, we introduced Teach Cambridge, our new website which will have all of the resources our current website has. These are accessed via an individual login, and allow you to favourite resources, search the relevant qualification pages and get quick updates about new or update resources on your homepage. You can access Teach Cambridge here (your Exams Officer will need to give you access initially).
- Full GCSE Specifications
- Scheme of Work planning and support document
- Full set of GCSE Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)
- Online Delivery Guides – also available as downloadable documents
- Set of example practical activities covering Practical Skills chapter
- Practical tracker spreadsheet – to help track required skills and techniques
- Topic Exploration Packs and Transition Guides
- Lesson Elements
- Level of response candidate exemplars (with examiner comments)
- Teacher guides to our question papers, question types and language of measurement
- Maths Skills Handbook
- Links to OCR endorsed textbooks
- Most recent past papers, mark schemes and examiner reports
- End of topic MCQ (selected response) and 40 mark end of chapter quizzes with answers
- Year 10 and Year 11 practice papers and mark schemes
Other useful webpages:
ExamBuilder – our free website which allows you to build your own tests and exam papers using past paper and legacy exam questions.
Active Results – our free online platform which allows you to analyse your students’ exam results at question and/or topic level, compare your centre with OCR national averages or similar centres, review individual candidates or cohorts of students, identify trends across the centre and facilitate effective planning and delivery of courses in the future.
The Teacher Networks page, with contains links to useful information including free, termly, teacher networks.
The Professional Development page, with details of upcoming face to face courses and online webinars plus downloadable resources from CPD sessions which have previously run.
UYSEG have written their own set of digital resources that can be accessed on OUP Kerboodle.