Contact the OCR science subject advisor team:
Available from the open access qualification webpage:
- Full GCSE Specification
- Qualification summary brochure
- Scheme of Work planning and support document
- Full set of GCSE Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)
- The Online Scheme of Work Builder
- Online Delivery Guides – also available as downloadable documents
- Set of example practical activities covering Practical Skills topic
- Practical tracker spreadsheet – to help track required skills and techniques
- Topic Exploration Packs and Transition Guides
- Lesson Elements
- Level of response candidate exemplars (with examiner comments)
- Teacher guides to our question papers, question types and language of measurement
- Maths Skills Handbook
- Links to OCR endorsed textbooks.
Available from Interchange - password protected:
- End of topic MCQ (selected response) and 40 mark quizzes with answers
- Year 10 and Year 11 practice papers and mark schemes
- Previous years live question papers, mark schemes and examiner reports
Other useful OCR webpages:
www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/by-subject/science/ The science homepage, with links to all our science qualifications, team info, newsletters, videos and more.
www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/professional-development/teacher-networks/ Contains links to useful information including free, termly, teacher networks
https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/professional-development/ Upcoming face to face courses and online webinars plus downloadable resources from CPD sessions which have previously run.