In Autumn 2022, we introduced Teach Cambridge, our new website which will have all of the resources our current website has. These are accessed via an individual login, and allow you to favourite resources, search the relevant qualification pages and get quick updates about new or update resources on your homepage. You can access Teach Cambridge here (your Exams Officer will need to give you access initially).
Available from Teach Cambridge:
- Scheme of Work planning and support document
- Full set of GCSE Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)
- Online Delivery Guides – also available as downloadable documents
- Set of example practical activities covering Practical Skills topic
- Practical tracker spreadsheet – to help track required skills and techniques
- Topic Exploration Packs and Transition Guides
- Lesson Elements
- Level of response candidate exemplars (with examiner comments)
- Teacher guides to our question papers, question types and language of measurement
- Maths Skills Handbook
- Links to OCR endorsed textbooks.
- End of topic MCQ (selected response) and 40 mark quizzes with answers
- Year 10 and Year 11 practice papers and mark schemes
Other useful OCR webpages:
www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/professional-development/teacher-networks/ Contains links to useful information including free, termly, teacher networks.
https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/professional-development/ Upcoming face to face courses and online webinars plus downloadable resources from CPD sessions which have previously run.