- The Programming Project remains a requirement and students must be given 20 hours of time to complete the Programming Project.
- Students do not need to be directly supervised by their teacher when completing the Programming Project. This means students can complete the Programming Project remotely at home or in school, or a mixture of both.
- A sample of Programming Project work will not need to be submitted in May 2021.
- Centres will not be required to submit a CCS161 form.
- Centres must still log the time each candidate spends on the Programming Project. Keep this log securely within the centre. You do not need to send it to us.
Please also check our Subject Information update: Summer 2021 adaptations of AS, A Level and GCSE qualifications for the latest information.