There are no adaptations planned for 2021, if there any changes to this we will update our Subject information update: Summer 2021 adaptations of AS, A Level and GCSE qualifications
Articles in this section
- AS and A Level Law: What adaptations are in place for Summer 2021?
- AS and A Level Law: Using Active Results to analyse students’ grades
- AS and A Level Law: Common queries about topics no longer in the specification
- A Level Law: Are students still required to know about EU Law?
- A Level Law: Should students include reforms in their answers?
- A Level Law: Citing cases in 25 mark questions
- A Level Law: Keeping criminal and civil substantive law separate
- A Level Law: Are students expected to apply Ghosh or Ivey as the test for dishonesty?
- A Level Law: For contract law, do students need to be aware of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Sale of Goods and Services Act 1982?