- In the exams, students will not be asked questions about their own fieldwork experience.
- Students will still be asked questions during the exams on unfamiliar fieldwork contexts.
- To prepare students for the unfamiliar fieldwork questions, teachers should provide students with the opportunity to engage in the enquiry process and fieldwork where possible, whether that is ‘in the field’ or through virtual fieldwork (classroom based).
- We will produce updated Sample Assessment Material to show how the assessment will look in 2021.
- Centres do not need to sign a Fieldwork Statement confirming that fieldwork has taken place on at least two occasions.
Please also check our Subject Information update: Summer 2021 adaptations of AS, A Level and GCSE qualifications for the latest information.