- Teachers do not need to submit a sample of audio-visual recordings for the Spoken Language endorsement in summer 2021.
- The Spoken Language assessment can:
- take place in front of one teacher who will represent the ‘audience’
- be conducted virtually at any point during the course.
- There is no requirement for teachers to submit a sample of video recordings for exam board monitoring in summer 2021. However, you must submit an OCR NEA Centre Declaration Form showing that all students have been given the opportunity to complete the Spoken Language endorsement. We will update this form in line with the 2021 changes.
Please also check our Subject Information update: Summer 2021 adaptations of AS, A Level and GCSE qualifications for the latest information.