Ofqual has a range of resources explaining how your results have been calculated. To produce final grades for you, which are as fair as possible this summer, centre assessment grades for general qualifications such as GCSEs and A Levels have been standardised using a statistical process developed by Ofqual. This is to ensure standards are consistent across all schools and colleges. We’ve created some infographics to show how centre assessment grades are standardised:
Articles in this section
- Results 2020: Guide to Functional Skills Results
- Results 2020: Understanding your results
- Results 2020: I am not happy with my results.
- Results 2020: I’ve spoken to my teacher. I’m still not happy. Can I appeal to the exam board about my grades?
- Results 2020: Where can I find information about Subject Access Requests? (SARS)
- Where can I find the latest Government information about the cancellation of exams in 2020?
- How we’ll give you GCSE, AS and A Level grades this summer
- How we’ll give you Cambridge Nationals, Cambridge Technicals and other VTQ grades this summer
- What about Core Maths, FSMQ and Entry Level Certificates?
- Can I see the grade or the rank order before my school gives it to you?