The autumn series will be limited to students who had been entered for exams this summer, as well as to students who the exam board believes had intended to enter for those exams.
Articles in this section
- GCSE Biology A: Where can I find resources and support?
- GCSE Biology A: Is there a scheme of work available?
- GCSE Biology A: What records do we need to keep of our students’ practical work?
- GCSE Biology A: What adaptations are in place for Summer 2022?
- GCSE Biology A (2020-2021): Who can sit OCR science exams in the autumn 2020 series?
- GCSE Biology A (2020-2021): How will OCR be adjusting the requirements for the assessment of GCSEs in 2021?
- GCSE Biology A (2020-2021): Do OCR have plans to hold online science teacher meetings?
- GCSE Biology A (2021-2021): What secure papers does OCR have that we can use for mock exams?
- GCSE Biology A: What is the difference between the Gateway Science Suite and the Twenty First Century Science Suite?
- GCSE Biology A: Is there an alternative to Combined Science for less able students?