|Qualification Title||OCR Entry Code||Qualification Number|
|OCR Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools||04464||501/0043/9|
|OCR Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||04467||501/0044/0|
Guidance to support centres in the delivery and verification of our Support Work in Schools and Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualifications in now available.
There are no changes to the sampling rules for these internal assessments. We require you to submit the same amount of work for external moderation as you would under normal circumstances.
You must complete an ‘Adaption Declaration’ included within a summer 2020 cover sheet, that replaces the standard submission cover sheet when you submit candidate evidence and a copy of the Interchange claim. This summer 2020 cover sheet can be downloaded below. You will need to confirm that any adaptations to assessment are in line with the permitted adaptations for Summer 2020 outlined by OCR.
Completed assessments can be submitted to OCR in the normal way for external moderation. We would strongly advise the use of electronic evidence during this period, guidance for which can be found below:
When sending the work electronically you must include:
- A copy of the full claim from Interchange
- A submission cover sheet (2020 version)
- All relevant evidence, assessment and recording documentation.
To submit work electronically to the moderator you need the OCR moderator mailbox
The subject heading should include the centre number, scheme/entry code and claim number as indicated on Interchange. Create one folder for each candidate and include :
- The subject heading should include the centre number, scheme/entry code and claim number as indicated on Interchange.
- If you are submitting more than one unit, create a sub-folder for each unit
- We accept any pdf, rar, zip, MS Office files (any version).
- Size should be restricted to 10mb per email. If it is any larger, it should be split between emails and clearly labelled e.g. email 1 of 2, email 2 of 2, etc.
- The work should be emailed within 24 hours of submitting the claim via Interchange.
If your centre is using an e-portfolio to organise the candidate’s work, you can email the OCR
moderation mailbox, Exam.Moderator00@ocr.org.uk with login details and instructions on how to navigate around the site.
It is important to send the moderator this information each time you make a claim. The login details will also be required to make access available to other individuals, as advised by us, for quality assurance purposes. You must ensure that the work in the portfolio is accessible for a minimum of six months for quality assurance and in the event of a review of results. After this time the portfolios can be removed.