You can use any evidence you had already before schools closed to make your judgements. Page 6 of the Ofqual guidance has more information.
Articles in this section
- GCSE Music: What adaptations are in place for Summer 2021?
- GCSE Music COVID-19: What types of evidence can Music teachers use to help decide centre assessment grades?
- GCSE Music COVID-19: My Music students have recently sent me video performance evidence, can I include this when deciding a centre assessment grade?
- GCSE Music: Sending work to OCR
- GCSE Music: How do music grades relate to the performance element?
- GCSE Music: Minimum time and score requirements
- GCSE Music: Non-exam assessment (NEA) guidance
- GCSE Music: What to include when submitting work