Special consideration requests will not apply as normal this summer. Teachers will be bearing in mind how illness or other personal circumstances might have affected your performance in mock exams, for example.
Articles in this section
- (Teachers) What are centre assessment grades?
- (Teachers) What is the 'rank order'?
- (Teachers) Who at the centre will sign off grades and the rank order?
- (Teachers) I teach a subject with endorsements. How will that work?
- (Teachers) How do I ensure equality and objectivity in my centre assessment grades?
- (Teachers) We offer more than one OCR specification in a subject, how do we rank these?
- (Teachers) We offer the same subject with more than one awarding body, how do we provide a rank order?
- (Teachers) One of my students has access arrangements. How do I calculate their grade?
- (Teachers) What about special consideration?
- (Teachers) How do I send centre assessment grades and rank orders to OCR? What is the deadline?