The DfE has confirmed that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020.
Articles in this section
- What are the arrangements for Vocational Qualifications (VTQs) in 2020/21?
- What are the arrangements for Certificates of Professional Competence (CPC) in 2020/21?
- What is an assessed grade? Is this the same as a centre assessment grade (CAG)?
- Who is eligible for an assessed grade for Cambridge Nationals?
- Who is eligible for an assessed grade for Cambridge Technicals?
- Cambridge Nationals and Cambridge Technicals 2020/21: Unit level adaptations to assessment tasks
- Cambridge National Certificate in Information Technologies: Changes to controls for the moderated unit (R013) in 2020/21
- Autumn 2020: Exam weightings
- Will results impact on school performance tables in 2019/20?
- When will the June 2019 question papers be available on the OCR website?