Due to changes in our working environment and system restrictions, it is taking longer than usual to process requests. We will complete applications as fast as we can but it is likely to take longer than our usual 20 working days.
Articles in this section
- Advance information – FAQs for students
- January 2022: What happens if I am unable to sit my exam?
- Cambridge Nationals and Cambridge Technicals: My unit teacher assessed grades are not what I expected, what should I do?
- Summer 2021: Understanding your results for GCSE, A Level and other General Qualifications
- Summer 2021: Understanding your results for Cambridge Nationals
- Summer 2021: Understanding your results for Cambridge Technicals
- Summer 2021: Appeals guidance for students
- Summer 2021: Arrangements for Private Candidates
- Autumn 2021 exam series
- Certificate Replacement Service: Are you still taking applications?