No, not currently allowed as this creates the possibilities for candidates to upload work to cloud based storage areas providing opportunity for additional work outside of the controlled environment, centres must use exam account school laptops with restricted access eg. No internet access or access to their personal accounts on school servers.
Articles in this section
- GCSE Art and Design: COVID-19 Digital Exhibitions
- GCSE Art and Design COVID-19: How can candidates gain access to their NEA work to create a portfolio for College or University interviews if they cannot go into their educational centres?
- GCSE Art and Design: Can centres, students use their personal devices, cloud based programs or storage to produce digital artwork in the exam?
- GCSE Art and Design: Should the art timed examination be held under exam conditions?
- GCSE Art and Design: How long is the externally set task?
- GCSE Art and Design: What dates are the externally set task pre-release papers available?
- GCSE Art and Design: Can teachers see the pre-release papers before the release date?
- GCSE Art and Design: What guidance can students be given during the externally set task?
- GCSE Art and Design: How much preparation can a student do towards their final pieces before the timed art examination?
- GCSE Art and Design: Are students allowed access to their preparatory work once the timed art examination has begun?