1) Venn diagrams - We will not use Venn diagram notation e.g. or U. Questions will be asked using words.
2) Stem and leaf diagrams - We do not require students to know about stem and leaf diagrams.
3) Frequency polygons - We do not require students to know about frequency polygons.
4) Function notation - We will not include function notation e.g. f(x), gf(x). Questions will use forms such as function machines.
5) Iteration - We approach iteration in GCSE as using systematic sign-change methods to find approximate solutions. Questions will not involve iteration formulae.
6) Trigonometry - We do not require students to know about the ambiguous case when using sine.