Contact the OCR science subject advisor team
- scienceGCE@ocr.org.uk – the address for general queries
- PASS@ocr.org.uk Practical Endorsement queries, comments or ideas for practical activities
- Twitter: @OCR_science
Available from the public qualification webpages
- Full AS and A Level Specifications
- Qualification summary brochure
- Scheme of Work planning and support documents
- Full set of AS and A Level Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs)
- The Online Scheme of Work Builder: Chemistry A Chemistry B
- Online Delivery Guides: Chemistry A Chemistry B
- Topic Exploration Packs and Transition Guides
- Lesson Elements (including MCQ quizzes)
- Level of response candidate exemplars (with examiner comments)
- Chemistry Practical Skills Handbook
- Chemistry Maths Skills Handbook
- Links to OCR endorsed textbooks.
Available from Interchange – password protected
- Full sets of practice papers and mark schemes for Chemistry A and Chemistry B
- Past papers, mark schemes, examiner reports and candidate exemplars for Chemistry A
- Past papers, mark schemes, examiner reports and candidate exemplars for Chemistry B
- Suggested activities for each of the 12 Practical Activity Groups (PAGs)
- The Practical Endorsement PAG Tracker spreadsheet (fixed and flexible versions)
Other useful OCR webpages
The science homepage, with links to all our science qualifications, team info, newsletters, videos and more, plus a link to positiveaboutpractical with videos and links explaining aspects of the Practical Endorsement.
Contains links to book on to our free, termly, teacher networks.
OCR CPD courses: https://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/professional-development/upcoming-courses/?subject=Science
Upcoming face-to-face courses and online webinars plus downloadable resources from CPD sessions which have previously run.