Articles in this section
- GCSE History B: How much time should I give to each part of the course? How much depth should I go into?
- GCSE History: There seems to be less content in the History B specification – is that the case? How will I know what to teach?
- GCSE History B: Is there a ‘best’ type of site to study?
- GCSE History B: With centres able to pick their own sites, how do you set questions?
- GCSE History B: How do I plan the teaching of History Around Us? What support is available?
- GCSE History B: Do I have to do a site visit?
- GCSE History B: How will examiners be able to mark my centre’s History Around Us answers if they don’t know anything about the site I’ve taught?
- GCSE History B: I want to change my site, what do I have to do?
- GCSE History B School History Project (9-1): I’m not sure if my site is suitable, what should I do?