Yes, we can facilitate this. If you email us letting us know the topics you teach (or plan to teach) we will be able to give you details on other schools/colleges that have made entries for those topics.
Articles in this section
- AS and A Level History: Can you put me in touch with other teachers who teach my topics?
- A Level History: How long should students spend on each question in the exams?
- A Level History: How much historiography do my students need to know?
- A Level History: Where can I find more interpretations for my unit 3 depth studies?
- A Level History: Should students answer the unit 3 essay questions thematically or chronologically?
- A Level History: The Unit 3 mark scheme talks about synthesis, what is that?
- A Level History: what deadlines do I need to be aware of for submitting coursework?
- A Level History: Can my students base their coursework on one of the examined aspects of the course?
- A Level History: I’m worried whether a proposed title is suitable, what should I do?
- A Level History: How many sources and interpretations must my students use in their coursework?