Schools and colleges need to complete a fieldwork statement by 15 May in the year of assessment to confirm this requirement has been met. The completed form must be retained by the centre and be available on request to either OCR or the JCQ centre inspection service. It must be kept until the deadline has passed for centres to submit a review of moderation. The forms can be downloaded from the administration section of the qualification pages.
Articles in this section
- A Level Geography COVID-19: What should I do about Geography fieldwork planned for the summer term, which was to prepare students for their NEA?
- AS and A Level Geography: I am new to OCR where would be the best place for me to get support and the resources I need?
- AS and A Level Geography: Do I need to teach all of the topics in the specification?
- AS and A Level Geography: How much time do I need to spend delivering each topic?
- AS and A Level Geography: What is the structure of the synoptic questions in the exam?
- A Level Geography: For the Human Interactions paper, will there always be the same structure?
- AS and A Level Geography: Where are the topic specific skills?
- AS and A Level Geography: Which quantitative skills do I need to cover in my teaching?
- A Level Geography: Do candidates need to know the standard deviation formula for the exam?
- AS and A Level Geography: How much fieldwork is expected at AS compared to A Level?