The following are available on the qualification page:
- Specification and sample assessment materials
- Past papers and mark schemes
- Curriculum planners for all parts of the course
- Candidate style answers with examiner commentaries for AS Philosophy of Religion, AS Religion and Ethics and AS Developments in Christian Thought
- Example answers with examiner commentaries from 2017 AS series.
Past papers and further resources from the most recent series are available from the resources and materials>past papers and mark schemes area of OCR Interchange (Login Required) before being made available to candidates so you can use them as unseen mock exams.