The most recent copies of the exam papers, resource booklets, mark schemes and examiner reports are available via Interchange. If you are having trouble accessing this please contact your exams officer for log in details. We keep these assessment materials on Interchange via a log in, so that you have copies of assessments that students haven’t seen and you can therefore use them as mock examinations.
Articles in this section
- GCSE Geography: What are the differences between your GCSE qualifications?
- GCSE Geography A: How much detail do I need to teach the bullet points in the specification?
- GCSE Geography A: I am new to OCR where would be the best place for me to get support and the resources I need?
- GCSE Geography A: How can I understand the questions and what examiners are looking for?
- GCSE Geography A: Is there a list of command words for Geography GCSE A?
- GCSE Geography A: How much fieldwork do I need to undertake with my students?
- GCSE Geography A: Does the fieldwork need to link with the topics in the specification?
- GCSE Geography A: How much time should I spend writing up the fieldwork with the students?
- GCSE Geography A: How will fieldwork be assessed in the examinations?
- GCSE Geography A: Why can’t I find copies of the most recent exam papers on the qualification page?