We have made a handy poster of the Command terms for you to use in your classroom with your students. An Interchange login is required to access the poster. Please speak with your Exams Officer if you don't already have an account.
Articles in this section
- GCSE Psychology: What are the command terms used?
- GCSE Psychology: Where can I find resources and support?
- GCSE Psychology: Can students get marks for a plan in 13 mark questions?
- GCSE Psychology: Do students achieve marks for quality of written communication (QWC) in the exams?
- GCSE Psychology: Evaluate questions require a 'substantiated judgement' to be reached in order to get top marks, what might this look like?
- GCSE Psychology: Can they use non-named studies on the specification in a 13 mark answer?
- GCSE Psychology: Can students ever bullet point their answers?
- GCSE Psychology: Other than the 13 marker, what will be the most number of marks available for a single question?