GCSE Computer Science: I have low ability students/Is Computer Science only for high-ability students?
- GCSE Computer Science is a L1-L9 qualification
- All students can access it
- We have designed our papers to be universally accessible for all students
- Other vocational qualifications at the same level will have the same challenge for students
- There is no 'easy' qualification – all KS4 qualifications should be at similar standards
- It is more the delivery/assessment (e.g. vocational qualifications tend to have more moderated/NEA units as part of the assessment model)